Cross-Registration: Wellesley to Olin


Wellesley Logo  to  Olin Logo

Olin welcomes students from Babson, Brandeis and Wellesley to register for Olin courses. Courses are eligible for cross-registration with the permission of the Olin faculty member.

In order to make your experience with cross-registration more enjoyable, we recommend that you take the time to familiarize yourself with the BOW Rules.

You may view Olin’s catalog listingsreal-time semester listings and Semester Information and FAQ on the Olin website.


1. Fill out a cross-registration form here. **Note that you must be logged in to your WC Google account to access the form. Submit the form – when you click the “Submit” button, the form will be sent to the Registrar’s Office at Olin. 

2. Follow the link to the transfer of credit form and follow instructions to seek departmental approval. Once the form has been sent to the Wellesley Registrar's Office from the department, your registration information will be sent to Olin.

3. The Registrar’s Office at Olin will register you for the requested course(s) providing there is space and will subsequently notify you and the Wellesley Registrar’s Office of your registration status.

4. When the Wellesley Registrar’s Office receives final grade(s) from Olin College, the transfer credit will be awarded if the course(s) were completed with a grade of “C” or higher. The course(s) will appear on the Wellesley transcript with a “TR” grade which means that the credit will be applied toward the degree but that the actual letter grade(s) earned will not appear on the Wellesley transcript and will not be included in the calculation of the cumulative GPA. As with all transfer work, the course(s) must be taken for a letter grade at Olin.