Presidential Innovation Grants
As part of the BOW Three College Collaboration, the college presidents have established the Presidential Innovation Project Fund, which is available to the Babson, Olin, and Wellesley communities for projects that will enhance the BOW Three College Collaboration and the overall student educational experience.
The Presidential Innovation Grants offer an opportunity for members of the BOW Three College Collaboration – faculty, staff, and students – to submit project proposals related to the enhancement of the collaboration. The number of projects funded and the amount of the awards will vary from year to year based on project merit and available budget.
Proposals are evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Participation from at least two of the colleges. Participation from all three is preferable.
- Participant roles are clearly articulated.
- An appropriately detailed budget of expenses. Awards are typically between $500 and $3,500 but, in exceptional cases, larger awards will be considered.
- Positive impact on the BOW Three College Collaboration.
- Innovative and new proposals desired.